- 8 oz. frozen brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup yellow onions, chopped
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tsp. margarine
- 1/2 tsp. orange peel, finely shredded
- 2 tbsp. orange juice base
- 1 tbsp. sliced almonds, toasted
- In a medium sauce pan, cook brussel sprouts, onion and salt in a small amount of boiling water. Boil for 9 to 11 minutes or until crisp tender. Drain well.
- Add margarine and orange peel. Toss to coat.
- stir in orange juice and nuts.
*Recipe from HCR ManorCare affiliate Sysco Food Services.