- 1 - 12.5 oz. can white chunk chicken breast packed in water (drained)
- 2 tbsp. plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- 2 tbsp. diced onion (optional)
- Stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise, celery, onion and chicken in a bowl.
- Serve 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture on one slice of whole wheat flatbread or as a salad on a bed of bibb lettuce. You can also add a slice of tomato into four wedges leaving the bottom together and serve your salad in the tomato "bowl."
Always consult your physician about what is the right diet and exercise plan for you.